Ireland is a beautiful green country located in northwest Europe.
It is an island that is separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea. Northern Ireland is governed by the United Kingdom, while the rest of Ireland is an independent nation.
The island is considered the 20th largest island in the world, and encompasses 84,421 kilometres squared of land. Current population is 4,937,786. Capital city is Dublin. Famous cities in Ireland are Cork, Galway, Maynooth and Limerick. Its currency is the Euro.
The country’s official language is both English and Irish. Most people speak a dialect of English, however many families who have lived in Ireland for generations understand and speak Irish.
American hi-tech companies have been investing massively in Ireland. 25% of Europe’s computers are now made in Ireland. Ireland is the world’s largest exporter of software. The European (or regional) headquarters and/or customer service operations of Google, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, Dell, Intel, Motorola, Oracle, Lotus, and Boeing Computer Services are all located in Ireland.
WHY STUDY IN
- A friendly, safe environment and is an English speaking country.
- Affordable tuition fees and accommodation.
- Internationally recognized for its impressive standards of higher education. Top ranking universities.
- Innumerable scholarships and student grants are available for international students such as the Government of Ireland, the Irish Higher Education institutions and other organizations.
- Offers 1 year of Masters.
- Offers a variety of courses in higher education, ranging from Medical, Science, Technology, and Business to Arts, Humanities and Engineering. Cost of most of these courses range from €12900 to €14700 (INR 9,79,350 to INR 11,16,000) except medical courses which cost a lot more.
- European Headquarters of many IT & Pharmaceutical companies.
49 lakhs (2019)
- Students are allowed to work part time 20 hours per week during study period and 40 hours during vacation. Approximate part time earning is 8 euros per hour.
- Post study work visa of 2 years for Masters.
- Post study work visa of 6 months for Bachelor’s degree (level 7)
- Post study work visa of 1 year for Bachelors (Hons – Level 8).
- Chance to get indefinite right to stay (similar to Permanent Residency).
COST OF LIVING
€7,000 to €12,000
September and January
UG: 9,850 to 39,500 euros per year
MS/PG: 9,950 to 32000 euros per year
The estimated cost of living in Ireland for a student for one academic year is €7,000 to €12,000 per year.
I have been coordinating With Mission Career Consultants for last one year and they helped me in each and every regard from selection of my university to visa approved. They have an awesome team with very helping members. Keep it up! Thank you.
I just want to say thank you so much for all the help and support provided by Mission Career. Mission Career’s the one who has helped me when I literally lost all hope of going to New Zealand as Bank rejected my loan. I am impressed by the services provided by Mission Career. Thank you so much for the support and help.
I am very thankful to Mission Career for helping me out and guiding me through the right path for my under graduation in Canada. I found MISSION CAREER team members to be much more help than of any other consultant. Finally I had my dream come true and all this credit goes to MISSION CAREER. MISSION CAREER Rocks!!
> Country: United States
> Course: MBA
> University Name: Eli broad college of Business, Michigan State University
> Experience with mission career: Firstly, I would like to thank you for helping me with the Bank Certificate. They helped me with the whole procedure of application which involved search and selection procedure, draft of letter of Recommendation and Statement of Purpose. The service was very good. Any doubts regarding the application was cleared immediately. Thank You once again for all the help provided.
Om Prakash Ved
> Country : Australia
> Course : B.S (Physics with Computing)
> University Name: The University of New South Wales
> Experience with mission career: The services here are very appreciable. Mission Career is no doubt, the most expert consultants I have come across. MISSION CAREER’S helped me a lot through the VISA process. UNSW is a very prestigious university and getting there really means a lot to me. MISSION CAREER is really very helpful for students planning to go abroad. Thank you.
Get Help from an expert
VET Education or Diploma Course (Year 1- leading to Degree – Bachelors direct into 2nd Year)
♦ Associate Degree
♦ Advanced Diploma
♦ Bachelor Degree
♦ Bachelor Degree (honors)
♦ Post-Graduate Courses
♦ Master’s Degree (extended)
♦ Master’s Degree (coursework)
♦ Master’s Degree (research)
♦ Vocational and Technical Schools
Minimum 70%-90% in class 12th for Universities
70% in class 12th for Institute of Technologies
55%-60% in class 12th for Colleges
IELTS: 6.0.IELTS 6 with no band less than 5.5 is also acceptable.
Minimum 55%-75% in Graduation
IELTS: 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
In few cases IELTS 6 with no band less than 5.5 is also acceptable in some Universities, Institute of Technologies and Colleges.
IRELAND for International Students
Ireland is making a headway as one of the most preferred study destinations for international students in Europe as it has one of the best education systems in the world. Majority of the international students are keen on getting admission in Ireland as it is an English-speaking country. Its higher education system ranks in the world’s top 20. Ranked to be the most peaceful place universally, named as the friendliest country, secured a place in the world’s top 10 for Better Life Index; all these factors and the sociability and warmth of Irish citizens make Ireland an easily adaptable nation for international students.
Why to choose Ireland?
Ireland is the ideal study destination for those looking for IT, Pharma or Finance related courses due to the good job opportunities available here. The higher education institutions in Ireland offer 5000+ programs with universally acknowledged qualifications in varied fields leaving ample option for international students to study in Ireland. The tuition fees in Irish universities is reasonable as compared to other popular study destinations. Most of the master’s degrees in Ireland are for one-year duration. International students at postgraduate or Ph.D. level are eligible for 24 months stay back option.
Universities & Courses
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- Technological University Dublin
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Biotechnology & Pharmacy related courses
- Accounting & Finance